FOREST TERAPHY WORKSHOPS
In this workshop you will gain skills to continue practicing Forest Therapy walks on your own.
The workshops are based on the Nature Based Stress Reduction and Wellbeing program (NBSRW)
A program to reduce stress and improve well-being through nature connection.
Participating in this workshop you will:
• Learn techniques to connect with nature;
• Combine the practice of forest baths and other techniques of connection with nature with theoretical content;
• Have nature as a pedagogical method.
Nature Based Stress Reduction and Wellbeing (NBSRW) - MODULE I
• You will gain a solid base for the practice of forest therapy;
• You will assimilate sensory forms to explore your environment;
• You will learn techniques of nature connection.
Nature Based Stress Reduction and Wellbeing (NBSRW) - MODULE II
• You will expand your knowledge to the forest therapy practice;
• You will get to know your limits and learn how to overcome those.
• You will gain clarity in decision making.